At Sculpting Center of New Orleans, a skin analysis will be performed by Diane Ligi, aesthetician. The correct peel will then be determined for your skin type. Our peel patients are started with a very gentle peel, unless you are an experienced peel user. It is important that you do not use Retin A or any product similar in nature for 5 days before or after receiving a peel. The use of sunscreen is VERY IMPORTANT. Also limit sun exposure after a peel. Peels may not be performed if you are pregnant, nursing or are currently taking Accutane (or have in the past 12 months). Our peels retail individually or as a package. If you purchase 5 peels, you receive the 6th peel complimentary. Package pricing will include savings.
» What to expect?
It is important to remember that a chemical peel is the application of an acid to produce a controlled injury to the skin. By intentionally causing damage, you prompt the body to:
- Increased the production of collagen and elastin which is the support system for the epidermis
- slough off the outermost layers of the epidermis, revealing, newer, fresher skin.
» Basic Benefits from a Peel
- Improves skin tone, texture and overall appearance
- Minimizes fine lines, lip creases, dark spots and scars
- Brightens dull, blotchy, uneven complexion
- Dissolves blackheads, kills bacteria and controls acne
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production for firmer skin
- Fades discoloration due to sun damage, hormones and scarring
- Peels can be used in other areas of the body for similar benefits- such as the hands, feet, back or décolleté
» Types of Peels offered at Sculpting Center of New Orleans:
- Anti Aging GLYCOLIC 50% Peel – $60
Mild Intensity - for “new” peel user
- Anti Aging GLYCOLIC 70% Peel – $75
- Clarifying TCA 20% Peel – $90
Mild to Moderate intensity
- Brightening JESSNER Peel – $90
- Resurfacing FUSION Peel – $100
Deep Intensity- for the more experienced peel user